There are so many posts you can apply in by giving bank examinations. Most of the people apply for PO post that is, Probationary Officer because it has good promotional advantages, the salary is very good and there are lots of perks you can get in the long run and if your exam is cleared in an early stage of your life then you have a long way to go.
If you are planning to give this exam then you should know everything about it. The structure of the exam, the eligibility criteria, syllabus and some guidelines you need to follow. Every year people from all around the country give this exam, so the competition is a tough one to crack. This is not at all a cakewalk, candidates work really hard, day in and day out to crack this examination. Some get it but some don’t. It all depends on your preparation.
The main work of a Probationary Officer is that they hear customer queries and try their best to solve every one of them. Perhaps, queries about their investments or they just need to check their bank balance, some people want advice about their different finances and so on. You also need to know that there a probationary period as well, in this period you will be trained and it usually lasts for two years or more.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO examination:
- There is an age limit for candidates applying for this post. You should be 21-30 years of age. There will be 3 years of age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years of age relaxation for ST and SC candidates.
- A candidate should be graduated with any degree from a recognized university.
- A candidate should not possess any criminal records.
To get this job, there are three phases that you need to crack. First, you have to start with the prelims, then the mains, then the group interview and personal interview. After successfully finishing up with these rounds, you will be allotted in a certain branch and your probationary period will start.
The exam structure of Bank PO examination:
- The prelims will your first stage. This is a written examination which will carry 100 questions.
- The mains exam is also a written examination which will carry 200 questions.
For the preparation, you need to start with the basics that will help you a lot. If your basics are clear then you can easily prepare for the advanced level. There are a few topics you need to work hard on.
- First is Quantitative Aptitude. This section will deal with maths. For preparation, you can start with 9th and 10th class maths. This section will basically test your calculation skills and your knowledge about this subject. Formulas, concepts should be imprinted in your brain.
- Second is Logical Reasoning. This section will carry logical and analytical questions. You should be sharp in logical as well as analytical thinking. This will help you in interpreting data. The question will be in a sort of puzzle form, you need to apply logic in order to attempt it. This section also demands lots of practice.
- Third section will be English Language or you can say Verbal Activity. This will carry questions related to grammar and vocabulary. You should have good grammar knowledge and good vocabulary and if you have a habit of reading then you are good to go.
- Fourth section will be your General Knowledge. For this section, you should be aware of your surroundings. You should be well aware of your current affairs, political aspects, history. As this is a bank exam so your knowledge related to Banking Products, Economic and Corporate Updates, Marketing Terms, etc. should be top-notch.
- Computer awareness. Your knowledge about computer and the internet is also very important. As workers in the bank, you need basic knowledge about this section. Computer hardware, Microsoft Office, internet and networking, terminology, etc.
You need to find good coaching classes, who can make you prepare for all of it. Finding good institute who knows the value of your money and time is difficult but not impossible. When Amit Vijay Classes are there then you need not to worry. We are the Best Coaching for Bank PO in Jaipur. We offer coaching for many other competitive exams. We have best of faculties who are highly professional and well-versed.
Seats are limited and candidates fighting for those seats are in large number. To secure the position in government sector your preparation should be top-notch. When you want the best you can only trust the Best Bank PO Coaching, to find the Best Coaching for Bank PO in Jaipur is tough but when you have Amit Vijay Classes, your quest for Best Bank PO coaching institute in Jaipur is over. They are best in this field with best group of faculty staff and good services. They offer Best Bank PO Coaching in Jaipur. Now all you have to do is give your 100% efforts to understand the concept and the rest you can leave for the Best bank PO Coaching Institute. We are here to solve your every query and we give our 100% to make you understand the concept because we are the Best Bank PO coaching in Jaipur you can ask for. Our well-versed staffs with good qualifications are here for you to handle all your worries and give you Best Coaching for Bank PO in Jaipur.