State Bank of India offers many job positions like, Probationary Officer, clerk and many more. It also recruits candidates for Clerk or you can say junior associates. There is a particular exam you need to crack in order to get posted in this position. For this exam so many candidates from all over the country appear but only the selected few who are best than the others gets in. some posts in this category are Cashier, Depositors etc. pay scale is good and this is a government sector so you need not to worry about the job security as well.
To prepare for this exam, you need to work really hard and be smarter than the rest. You need to know everything related to this exam in order to clear it. There are so many things you need to check before appearing in this exam that is your eligibility criteria, your exam pattern, the structure of the exam and some important notifications. You need to be fully prepared because this exam will be a tough one, but if you are confident enough then nothing should seem difficult for you.
For SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) exam you need to clear two stages in order to get in. The first stage will be your preliminary examination and the second stage will be your mains examination.
Exam Pattern for the post of SBI Clerk:
To be fully prepared of everything, you need to check the exam pattern.
For phase 1
- There will be total number of 3 subjects in Preliminary exam.
- Subjects are, English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning.
- English Language will carry 30 questions and each question will carry 1 mark that is 30 marks in total.
- Numerical ability will carry 35 questions and each question will carry 1 mark that is 35 marks in total.
- Reasoning will carry 35 questions and each question will carry 1 mark that is 35 marks in total.
- Time duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
For phase 2
Only those who successfully cleared their prelims can appear in this examination.
- There will be total number of 4 subjects.
- Subjects are, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness.
- General English will carry 40 questions and will carry 40 marks.
- Quantitative aptitude will carry 50 questions and will carry 50 marks
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude will carry 50 will questions and carry 60 marks.
- General/Financial Awareness will carry 50 questions and will carry 50 marks.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk examination
- Candidate must hold a degree of graduation from a recognised university.
- There is also an age limit for applying in this examination.
- For general candidates 28 years.
- For OBC 31 years.
- For ST/SC 33 years
- For person with disabilities (non reserved) 38 years.
- For person with disabilities (reserved) 43 years.
- For person with disabilities (OBC) 41 years
- For J&K migrants 33 years.
Dedication and focus is all you need to crack this examination. Bank exams are a bit tough to crack but not impossible.
For better results, you need to start taking tuitions. Finding the best Institute is not easy but you have to find someone who values your time and money and can make your goal, their goal.
To give you proper guidance and support you can only trust someone who is nest in this field. You can only trust the best SBI Clerk coaching in Jaipur.
Amit Vijay Classes give you proper guidance and support and provide you SSC SBI CLERK coaching in jaipur. To crack this examination, you need to do lots of hard work and SSC Clerk coaching as well.
Amit Vijay Classes, your quest for SBI Bank coaching in Jaipur is over. They are best in this field with the best group of faculty staff and good services. They offer Best coaching for SBI clerk in Jaipur. Now all you have to do is give your 100% efforts to understand the concept and the rest you can leave for the Best SBI clerk coaching institute. We are here to solve your every query and we give our 100% to make you understand the concept because we are the best SBI Clerk coaching in Jaipur you can ask for. Our well-versed staff with good qualifications is here for you to handle all your worries and give you best coaching for SBI clerk in Jaipur.