Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examination held every year at national level. This examination tests the ability of a candidate to get recruited in the government sector. It is held for recruiting candidates for many different posts into the Central Government and many of its departments. It includes both gazetted and non-gazetted posts.
There are many posts to apply in like,
- Assistants (CSS)
- Assistants in other central government/ministries/departments
- Inspector of posts
- Inspector (central excise/ preventive officer/ examiner)
- Inspector of income taxes
- Assistant enforcement officer
- Divisional accountants
- Statistical investigator
- Tax assistants
- Junior accountants/ accountants
Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL:
There is also an eligibility criterion that you need to possess in order to give this examination.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in any relevant subject; be it English, Sociology, Maths, Technology, etc.
- The institute from where you have completed your graduation must be recognized by UGC.
- Age limit varies for different castes and posts. It is basically 18-32 years of age.
- You should have Indian citizenship to be eligible for this examination.
There will be 4 tiers you have to succeed at in order to secure your position for a post.
Selection procedure for SSC CGL:
- The first tier will be Combined Graduate Level (prelims) examination. It will be objective type of online examination.
Exam pattern of Tier 1:
- There will be 4 subjects: general intelligence and reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English comprehension, and General awareness.
- Each subject will carry 25 questions resulting in 100 questions in total.
- Each subject will carry 50 marks that is 200 marks in total.
- Time allotted will be 75 minutes.
- 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Tier 2 will be Combined Graduate Level (Mains) examination. It will be objective type of online examination.
Exam pattern of Tier 2:
- Note: you will be allowed to give tier 2, only if you have succeeded in tier 1.
- Quantitative ability will carry 100 questions and those 100 questions will carry 200 marks. Time allotted will be 2 hours.
- English language and comprehension will carry 100 questions and those 100 questions will carry 200 marks. Time allotted will be 2 hours.
- Statistics ( only for statistical investigator and compiler posts) or Finance and Economics ( only for assistant Audit Officer): it will carry 100 questions off 200 marks and time allotted will be 2 hours.
- Tier 3 will be a written/ pen and paper-based, descriptive test on English or Hindi. It will test you on essays/ application writing/ letter/ precis.
- Tier 4 will be a skill test. It is conducted for certain posts only.
SSC exam is very famous among youth and every year candidates from all over the country give this exam. Everyone wants to secure a position in the government sector and secure their future. SSC exam is not a cakewalk as so many people from all over the country give this exam. You can expect the competition to be tough. Seats are limited and candidates fighting for those seats are in large number. To secure the position in government sector your preparation should be top-notch.
When you want the best you can only trust the Best SSC Coaching, to find the Best Coaching for SSC in Jaipur is tough but when you have Amit Vijay Classes, your quest for Best SSC Coaching Institute in Jaipur is over. They are best in this field with best group of faculty staff and good services. They offer Best SSC Coaching in Jaipur. Now all you have to do is give your 100% efforts to understand the concept and the rest you can leave for the Best SSC Coaching institute. We are here to solve your every query and we give our 100% to make you understand the concept because we are the best SSC coaching in Jaipur you can ask for. Our well-versed staff with good qualifications is here for you to handle all your worries and give you Best Coaching for SSC in Jaipur.
Candidates should be well-versed and very smart to clear all the tiers of SSC exam because competition is very tough to crack. To be smarter than rest, you need proper guidance and stability, that is why you can only trust the best Coaching for SSC in Jaipur.
Amit Vijay Classes is a platform for those who are really eager to learn. We provide video lectures which are available on our YouTube channel and our website as well; so that you can go through your lectures again anytime by just one click.
We also provide online tests so that your confidence can boost up and you can check your progress.
By trusting us, you are choosing the Best Coaching for SSC in Jaipur.
We provide two types of batches:
- Three months course for advanced level
- Six months’ foundation course for beginners
We are the Best Center for SSC Classes, we also provide coaching for courses like Bank PO maths, SSC CPO Coaching in Jaipur, SSC CHSL Coaching in Jaipur, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, Best SSC Bank Railway Coaching in Jaipur. We will be waiting for you at the Best Coaching Institute in Jaipur to build up your future.